Skill required: Record To Report - Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: BCom/Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Consolidation & Close Operations team is responsible for general ledger processes including year-end closing, journalizing, etc. They help create & maintain ledgers, currencies, budgets, & journal entries, deliver solutions including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry & reporting, dynamic allocations & the management of commitments & expenditures, run interface reports & perform close books of accounts. The team reviews P&L accounts errors, omissions, or inconsistencies and managing the preparation of all reports. They also work on posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and reporting open items, reviewing entries and reconciliations, supporting month-end closing, preparing various reports as required, and supporting audits. The team also oversees improvement projects, including automation, simplifications, and enhanced controls.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Record To Report
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.