Skill required: Lending Operations - Wholesale Lending
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of the Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conducts pre-analysis, do dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV), and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times.
You will be working on Wholesale Lending which is a debt-based funding arrangement between a business and a financial institution. In this role, you will be working on financial spreading, loan preparation, setup, booking, funding, documentation, collateral maintenance, equipment finance, or specialty finance & insurance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate banking /Wholesale banking
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Financial Analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.