Skill required: Operations Excellence - Delivery Excellence
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Advance Diploma In Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives. This team is responsible for breaking down the end to end process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation road-maps. This team is also responsible for delivering large scale end-to-end process transformation projects for global clients.
The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.