Skill required: Data Management - AWS Architecture
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Data Management team which is accountable for Data Management that includes fully scalable relational database management system. ETL(Extract, Transport and Load) - Set of methods and tools to extract data from outside sources, transform it to fit an organization`s business needs and load it into a target such as the organization`s data warehouse.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and managing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. You will be responsible for ETL development, data analysis, technical design, and testing on AWS environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.