Skill required: Functional / Industry Domain - Data Analytics and Interpretation
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BTech/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
The Applied Intelligence Functional / Domain teams have deep expertise in a particular enterprise function or a particular Industry segment. This team is also trained on application of AI techniques & solutions to their respective function/domain, act as client facing SMEs in advising & executing AI applications. They provide support in discovery phase,business case development phase,in defining product features & functionalities & assist in designing the relevant UX, business outcome & metrics.
In Data Analytics and Interpretation, you will be inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to solve problems
- Presentation skills
- Project Management
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Project Resource Management
- SQL (Structured Query Language)