Skill required: Digital Marketing Analytics - Data Analytics and Interpretation
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration/MCA
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Digital Marketing Analytics team which helps clients with their web analytics & digital marketing requirements by providing various services around implementation of different tools & technologies, better user experience on client websites using optimization methodologies and techniques, providing data driven insights to clients and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
The Data Analytics and Interpretation team is responsible for inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.