Skill required: Capability Development - Instructor Led Training
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BCom/MCom/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of the Capability Development team which plays a critical component in developing the performance process for employees. They are accountable for determining capabilities requiring development within current roles and to progress career aspirations, as well as negotiating effective ways to develop these capabilities by training interventions.
You will be responsible for Instructor led training which is the practice of training either individuals or groups and designing learning material. Instructors can also be referred to as a facilitator, who may be knowledgeable and experienced in the learning material, but can also be used more for their facilitation skills and ability to deliver material to learners.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Thought leadership
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Finance Processes
- Knowledge Management
- Learning Delivery Operations
- Learning & Collaboration
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.