Skill required: Learning Delivery - Learning Operations
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Delivery team which supports the backend classroom training/VILT and Web Based trainings for Accenture employees/ External clients. The India learning center is also managed by the Learning Delivery Team.
In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to publish a class schedule within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Instructor Led Training
- Learning & Collaboration
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Learning Delivery Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.