Skill required: Content Management - Content Moderation
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client's terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the client s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.