Skill required: Product Management - Product Development Management
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Product Management team acts as intersection between the business offering and different technology providers, ensuring that strategic objectives are met and that the best technology thought leadership is represented. Aligned to our Accenture Operations offerings, our product team leverage technology teams from operations, the broader Accenture ecosystem, and best in-class vendor partners.
The Product Development Management team manages the end-to-end product development process from conception to design and production start-up, including the product structure design, engineering requirement process, multi-function resources collaboration and the engineering and supply chain integration. The team is also responsible for driving the technology design meetings with leadership, propose technology design and architecture changes, determine technical changes, schedule projects, resources, and monitor project timelines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- F&A Analytics
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Numerical ability
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.