Skill required: Program and Project Management - Technology Innovation
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/BTech/MCA
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
In Technology Innovation, you will be working on the scientific field of innovation studies which serves to explain the nature and rate of technological change. You will have to understand new products, processes and significant technological changes of products and processes.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.