Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Sales Order Processing
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
You will be part of Sales Order Processing team and help create and update planning orders to be able accurately and timely to track job resources assignment against jobs. You will help upload the required support documentation required for billing and accruals in order to comply with internal and external audit requirements. You will need to reconcile and deliver customer sales orders to ensure that we accurately bill and deliver invoices to our customers for work performed. You will also help review and confirm supporting documentation for completion during the invoicing process; including signed contract (if necessary), sales order, signed field ticket, job log, job summary, and signed work order to ensure correct invoicing process. You will also help in creating and updating customer sales orders to properly document job information in preparation for billing and revenue recognition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.