Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Credit Management & Assessment
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Credit Management & Assessment team is focused on assessing new customer credit risk, extend customer credit, monitor existing customer, and portfolio credit risk. The team ensures that credit-related activities are carried out as per the agreed timelines with utmost accuracy, ensuring that all possible efforts are made towards achieving cash targets and aging targets. The team works towards ensuring timely completion of cash allocations with minimum posting to unallocated cash, with utmost accuracy while coordinating with credit controllers, aiming at customer delight. They also work towards ensuring periodic action items including the processing of refunds as part of credit balance activities, intercompany refunds.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Customer Service Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.