Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Vendor Management
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
You will be responsible for Vendor Management where in you need to manage third parties and vendors that supply goods and or services to entities in the application management space. You will be responsible for handling multiple activities included in researching and sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes with pricing, capabilities, turnaround times, and quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, assigning jobs, evaluating performance, and ensuring payments are made.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Invoice Processing Operations
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Application Express
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team''s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.