Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Service Desk
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 1- 3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
This role is aligned to our Service Desk team which is responsible for on providing 1st level customer service support to clients with respect to their operations. The team acts as a Single Point of Contact (\"SPOC\") to meet the communication needs of both users and clients, and to satisfy both customers and clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft 365
- SAP FI CO Finance
- SAP HANA
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.