Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Travel & Expense Processing
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Noida
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In this role, you will be required to oversee the day-to-day administration of the company s travel and business expense reimbursement program. You will serve as the company s primary contact with both travel and expense reimbursement. You will be the authority for all expense reporting submissions ensuring company policies and procedures are followed while making expense report audit decisions and serve as the main point of contact for all travel, expense and travel credit card questions. You will deliver excellent technical and non-technical support for T&E related processes and system solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Ability to perform under pressure
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Procure to Pay Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.