Skill required: Record To Report - Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Consolidation & Close Operations team is responsible for general ledger processes including year-end closing, journalizing, etc. They help create & maintain ledgers, currencies, budgets, & journal entries, deliver solutions including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry & reporting, dynamic allocations & the management of commitments & expenditures, run interface reports & perform close books of accounts. The team reviews P&L accounts errors, omissions, or inconsistencies and managing the preparation of all reports. They also work on posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and reporting open items, reviewing entries and reconciliations, supporting month-end closing, preparing various reports as required, and supporting audits. The team also oversees improvement projects, including automation, simplifications, and enhanced controls.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Application Express
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.