Skill required: Record To Report - Journal Entry Processing
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
In Journal Entry Processing, you will be responsible for delivering a financial management solution including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry and reporting as well as dynamic allocations and the management of commitments and expenditures.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Tracking and Reporting
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- F&A Analytics
- Fixed Asset Accounting
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.