Skill required: Tech Master - Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
The TechMasters team is responsible for application development/work on process improvement projects which may result in time savings, improve capacity, quality & controls, etc. The team would work for clients across India, right from setting up of RPA Infrastructure to implementation in production. The team also provides support during the Hyper care period and maintenance support for Non-RPA projects.
In Robotics Process Automation you will be making use of technologies, such as mention Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc. to implement last mile provisioning for disconnected systems or perform application onboarding through a tools UI.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.