Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, review and update automation test cases created for product functionalities
- Test the system functionalities to ensure delivery of functionally correct product
- Report and manage bugs in BTS like JIRA/Bugzilla
- Perform root cause analysis for issues found in the system
- Effectively communicate issues to the team and help in quick resolution of the same
- Ensure that the product under test meets both functional and business requirements
- Contribute to and improve existing quality process
- Create and update regression test suites
- Understand the technical architecture of the product and feature implementation
- Provide support for prod deployments and issue triaging as per the schedule (including weekends occasionally)
- Independently design, carry out feasibility study and develop automation frameworks (from scratch) and write detailed test cases for a variety of products on Mobile and Web.
- Work closely with product, development and testing team to study product requirements and define test scope
Desired Candidate Profile
You must demonstrate
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts and its applications
- Understanding of Web Technologies like HTTP, REST etc.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Client Server Architecture
- Hands on experience with manual or automated testing of web/mobile applications
- Proactive, strong minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Proven track record of running projects testing via automation
- 2+ year of proven experience in web test automation using selenium
- Working knowledge of MITM Proxy / Charles Proxy / Fiddler / Other proxy sniffing tools
- Scripting and automation experience in Java is a must.
- Hands on experience with Performance Testing and Load Testing tools like JMeter will be preffered.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- 1 to 8 years experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India