Position Description: Service Delivery Manager for all 3 verticals - General Ledger reporting / Analysis, AR, AP
Essential Qualifications: M. Com / MBA / Qualified CA
Technical Qualifications / Experience: Working experience in SAP or SAP HANA / MS Business Central, Strong skills in MS Excel and others, VB knowledge preferred
Experience: 20 years of overall experience in finance and accounting out of which at least 10 years must be at a Team Manager managing more than 50, experience in migration of F&A Activities for large global clients is required
Organization Structure: Report to the Director
- Service Delivery Manager for F&A to manage all towers across geographies PTP, OTC & RTR
- Supervise General Ledger account reconciliation, Bank reconciliation & Cash Application, Payroll accounting, Fixed Assets accounting, Accounts Payable and Billing
- Prepare migration plans, perform due diligence, SOP preparation and sign off
- Design KPIs, monitor and report
- Plan month close activities for AR, AP & GL and monitor monthly deliverables to the Management group for various financial reports
- Perform ratio analysis / logical reasoning / test data in GL to ensure accuracy
- Supervise the consolidation process for financial books and handle exceptions and deviations
- Monitor work allocation matrix for completion of tasks on hand as per committed time frames in an accurate and client specific manner, Measure performance / Prepare monthly KPI metrics
- Adhere to information security and control procedures
- Develop new approaches and processes to contribute both to bring in improvements in current area, and to business growth / efficiency in wider organization.
- Responsible for recruitment and Perform first level appraisal for the team and advice on career path in the organization.
- Identify training requirements for the team and conduct sessions as per requirements.
Knowledge & Skill
- At least 10 years of work experience in GL area
- Good command over English and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Transition and Due Diligence knowledge
- Knowledge of IAS would be an added advantage
- Possess excellent double entry accounting knowledge
- Good exposure to concepts in finance and accounting
- Good knowledge in Statutory Audit etc..
- Good MS office skills. Knowledge of VBA/Java/Python, Power BI will be an added advantage
- Experience in reporting tools viz. HFM etc.. is preferred
- Good team player
- Frontend client calls and act as a bridge between the Operations team and the client.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
RR Donnelley India Outsource Private Limited
RR Donnelley is committed to providing a meritocratic environment that values, recognizes and rewards our employees for their performance.
Contact Company:RR Donnelley India Outsource Private Limited
Address:No-43 A,,,1st Main Road,RAJA ANNAMALAI PURAM, , , Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Reference Id:AVP SS