Tech Lead/ Sr Tech Lead - Backend
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Building the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- Leading the team of Backend Developers.
- End to end delivery of new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently.
Demonstration of leadership and planning through proactive behavior and independent problem solving.
Demonstrate strong collaboration with other test team members and development team members in order to meet goals
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 5.5+ (Tech Lead)/ 7.5+ (Senior Tech Lead) years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization•
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India