C/C++ Developer for Imaging and Remote Management solutions
You Are Great At
Understand, estimate and implement requirements working with team lead / architect / product manager for new features considering functional and non-functional aspects
-At least 2-6 years of experience
-Closely work with team members to review feature design and provide meaningful feedback
- Closely work with test engineers for reviewing test cases and scenarios
- Closely work with technical writers to create and maintain product documentation
-Understand customer environment, deployments to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
-Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly Inclined towards innovation and stay plugged into emerging technologies / industry trends
What It Takes
Strong C& C++ programming skills with experience in developing multi-threaded modules and IPC(Inter process communication)
- Strong design skills with deep understanding of object oriented programming.
-Good experience using Windows and Linux debugging tools
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux OS concepts and related tools
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Basic understanding of web services (SOAP / REST), HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
Knowledge of design patterns.
-Good understanding of best development practices.
- Experience of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Experience of Test Driven Development practices.
- Knowledge of Secure development lifecycle.