Excellent Job opportunity in Noida for C++ Software Engineer. We are looking for disciplined professional C++ Software Developers familiar with Python as well and having 3+ years hands on in C++. The C++Software Developers will work on design, implementation, and enhancement of trading algorithms.
YOUR EMPLOYER: A company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits.
- You will develop low latency trading algorithms for US Equities market in close coordination with the trade-strategy team
- Develop and maintain large-scale, high-performance, robust software for management of high velocity and real time market data
- Develop applications and software components to be reused across multiple products
- Design, develop and optimize of algorithms for quality & performance-optimized software development
- Contribute to architecture and technical design and implementation
- Develop and review software requirements, designs, and test plans
- Document existing and developing products
ARE YOU SOMEONE WITH?
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Ability to read/understand Python
- Familiar with understanding, refactoring, debugging large C++ code repositories
- Familiar with Git, Visual Studio, JIRA
- B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C++
- Experience with large-scale, multi-threaded application development
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concept and design
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test
- automation/unit testing, version control)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Willing to work in an afternoon shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 PM IST) Monday to Friday.
What is in Store for You?
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Two-way transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Term Insurance for self
- Health and wellness benefits
- Competitive Salary and performance based bonus
If interested please drop your CV's at email@example.com or 9872739076 !