- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit
- Understand and apply plan concepts:
- State variations
This position requires the candidate to have a good understanding in handling billing related data entry into multiple systems by gathering information from scanned images and billing reports. Resource needs to be extremely accurate and detailed oriented in entering billing information. Candidate should have excellent typing skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Graduate, Fresher (BTECH/BE/MCA/MBA/B pharm/M pharm are not eligible to apply)
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Comfortable working in Night Shifts (8:30 PM - 6.00 AM & 6 PM - 3:30 AM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.
Contact Company:Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Address :USA, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA