Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM’s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
As a Client Financial Management Specialist, you might spend your day:
• Providing strategic decision-making support, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
• Fostering a collaborative environment across commercial functions, account leadership, and finance organization to communicate the position of contract or account financials
• Responsible for financial management – including budgeting & forecasting, contract profit & loss management, and advisory services to client and corporate leadership teams
• Guiding a small team of direct reports from across the globe, reviewing deliverables and providing regular feedback to help drive and shape their career with focus on increasing financial acumen and strengthening communication skills
• Fostering an innovation mindset and leading team members to ensure innovative ideas are implemented
• Embracing change with agility and adaptability and focusing team on the strategic direction set by senior management
Ensuring Financial Quality
• Executing account financial processes with emphasis on quality and compliance
• Providing Commercial deal shaping support for new opportunities
• Executing all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP & IFRS requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
Within Client Financial Management, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches to complex problem solving. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes. You’ll need to have a:
• CA / CMA / ACCA/ CIMA degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• MBA (Full time - Finance only) with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
• Project based Accounting / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
• Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
• Executive Presence
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions.