Accenture Solutions Private Limited is looking for candidates with Clinical DATA Coding (MedDra Coding) and Clinical Data Management experience for Chennai location.
Please find below required details.
Skill required: Data Maintenance - Medical Coding
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 2-6 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness & validity of the data in the clinical database. The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issues data clarification forms as and when required. You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per DRP (as and when required). You will also solve for discrepancy management for SAE related discrepancies.
Medical Coding is the transformation of descriptions of medical diagnoses and procedures into universal medical code numbers and understanding how they are used in health care systems, (Like ICD9 ICD 10, HCPCS and CPT). You will review clinical database for verbatim terms and assign manual codes for all the terms, which have failed to auto-encode, perform manual classification of uncoded terms within TMS using MedDRA Dictionary, and/or Client Drug Dictionary in Coding Review Group (CRG).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates share the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries
Contact: Nandhine - 7550174411