Key Responsibilities of Cloud Architect
- Work with business and technology teams to formulate specific application design (for Data Ingestion, Migration, Standardization and Analytical consumption needs).
- Design and Develop Java programs leveraging Spark Dataframes and RDDs.
- Design and develop Spark Streaming solutions and integration with Kafka Topics.
- Design and Build Microservices-based components, including Service Meshes, Discovery and Registration.
- Should be able to design and develop E2E POCs.
- Build REST & HTTP API services, starting from creating specs in RAML and interoperable in both XML and JSON.
- Extensive experience required on interacting with databases using normal JDBC and Spring JDBC.
- Build reusable Java application modules with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle or Teradata) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra or Mongo or HBase).
- Drives in Integrating applications by designing database architecture; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Collaborative Design Process - Work with product managers, engineers, customer success specialists and customers to prioritize, create, test and iterate new and existing products and features.
- Provide analysis and write functional & technical specifications.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Should be able to troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extensive core Java experience in designing enterprise data processing applications in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Extensive experience in batch and service architecture using frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Spark, Kafka and Microservices.
- Ability to integrate Java applications with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle or Teradata) and noSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra or Mongo or HBase).
- Expertise using Junit, Maven, pom.xml, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, for regression testing and deploying applications for DevOps purposes.
- Experience working on BPMN workflows for lifecycle management integrated with Java APIs.
- Experience on Spring MVC is a plus point.
- Driven and independent with good communication.
- Consistent track record of project delivery and ownership.
- Experience of working in corporate and/or capital markets technology environment in high pressure/tight delivery timeframe environments.
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
One in every 25 people on this planet is served by Airtel. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. At Airtel we look for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do 'jobs never done before'.
Please visit our website:-
http://www.airtel.in/careers/ for more information.
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Head office - Plot No. 16, UG, Bharti Airtel Limited, Udhyog Vihar, Phase-4, Gurgaon, Gugaon, Haryana, India