- Cloud Unified Engineering Solution Building : Provide timely and effective Bill Of Material (BoM) changes in Cloud Unified Engineering solution versions to minimize the impact on overall releases to end customers.
- CI/CD: Quickly learn and work with Common Deployment pipeline. Work with rest of the Cloud Unified Engineering team members to advise and contribute to improvements to operational stability, security, cost management and reporting requirements for our cloud solutions.
- Continually develop and improve DevOps processes, adding value through optimization, automation, and effective reporting. Suggest any improvements to the common build & deployment pipeline being used Development, Testing and DevOps teams.
- Oversee relevant Cloud deployments to ensure successful implementation, track and report progress, resolve or escalate release issues.
- Proactively manage cloud environments to minimize service impacting issues, including infrastructure as code, SSL certificates, storage, health status, backup status etc.
- Review and process application and web account access requests and tasks. Ensure new services meet required operational readiness standards before being delivered into system test and Cloud DevOps teams.
- Ensure on-going compliance to security practices and policies.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Cloud Unified Engineering team as required. Maintain clear and accurate DevOps operational documentation.
- Stay current on security industry trends, tools and best practices.
Role:Configuration and Deployment Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent