Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) - Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
Energy - Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
Utilities - Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
Chemicals - Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
Natural Resources - Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
Trading - Focuses on the implementation and product development throughout the whole deal to cash trading value chain across various E/CTRM trading platforms for all commodities.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are three Business Services designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
Accenture Asset and Operations Services (AAOS) is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
Accenture Capital Project Services (ACPS) focuses on supporting clients through each phase of a capital project life cycle.
Accenture Enterprise Services (AES) is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
Qualifications : • Education: Full time MBA / PGDM (Full time) from Tier-1 Institutions • ERP and FRM certifications will have an added advantage Experience: • Around 10 -12 years of experience relevant experience in the following areas: • Extensive domain knowledge in the following areas: Energy trading products (Crude oil, LNG, Gas oil, Gasoline, Fuel oil, Bunkering etc.), Non energy trading products like metals, soft commodities etc.
• Consulting experience with at least 2 years in any consulting firm is required
• Broad exposure (deal-to-cash) and specialization across functions of Commodity Trading landscape - deal capture, deal pricing, Hedging, P&L, Valuation, close of business, Derivatives, trade capture, commodity contracts, deal pricing, Hedging, Order Management, Invoicing, scheduling, settlements, payments etc.
• Industry experience in energy and/or commodities trading and risk management technologies, operations and processes, as well as, delivering full lifecycle systems implementation. • Should have handled implementation and product development activities (design, coding, testing) and report daily activities to the client stakeholders.
• Must have experience on planning and estimating E/CTRM tools development and Implementation activities. Candidate should have the capability to lead various teams involved in product implementation or product development. • Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes.
• Should have strong analytical and problem -solving skills • Hands on and functional expertise in areas like RPA, Power BI, Tableau, data analytics, Machine Learning in previous engagements • Strong foundational skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning.