EVT Benchmarking / [CFO EV] / Management Consulting
11 - Business Strategy Analyst
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The role is a high impact, high visibility role that leads to tip of the spear work for Accenture, has opportunities to interact and work with Accenture leadership across organization boundaries, gives visibility and understanding of operational level integrities and issues of clients across industries.
• Project Delivery: Be part of small teams to deliver Benchmarking assessments for global clients, scoping the study to align with project objectives, identify peers and create peer groups, prepare detailed comparison reports including analysis for gaps and participate in delivery presentations.
• Asset Building: Support activities (content development, design, build, test, launch, etc.) associated with the functional and industry level growth of Accenture’s benchmarking capability.
• Thought Leadership: Contribute to Accenture’s published POVs by helping in data analysis using both internal and external data/
• Operations/Maintenance Support: Support in internal team operational activities like tracking status, updating trackers, updating communication materials, addressing to internal queries, etc.
• Reports to Sr. Management and/or Client Leads.