Reports to: Sr. Management and/or Client Leads Supervises: May lead immediate project team of Leads, Senior Consultants/Analysts and Junior Consultants/Analysts External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, Suppliers, Agencies
• Must be a Post Graduate (M.B.A from premier B School), C.A. or C.P.A with 8-10 years of experience in Consulting / Finance and Accounts domain.
• 7+ years of work experience preferably candidates from BPO, Consulting firms or Companies involved in setting up of Captive Shared Services.
• At least 1 project in one or more phases (Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Operational Support) of Implementation of Finance and Accounting Shared Service Centers or BPO in one of the core finance processes
• Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
• Experience working with a Management Consulting firm is preferred.
• Experience with either one or more of the following ERP financials applications from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred: PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP, Experience on shared service feasibility studies, design as well as operations including transition of work from onsite location.