Industry Programs is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture s Capability Network (CN) team. We serve a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries across Industry Groups (IGs) - Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S); Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services (AIIT); and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. Our practitioners bring in right blend of strategic and operational experience and deep understanding of industry to help clients identify and address their greatest challenges in order to achieve maximum shareholder value.
Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) Industry practice works with leading CPG clients across the globe across entire value chain. Our practitioners bring in right blend of strategic and operational experience and deep understanding of industry to help clients identify and address their greatest challenges in order to achieve maximum shareholder value. We work with clients across multiple geographies and functional areas of Sales & Marketing, Digital & E-commerce, Supply Chain Planning & Strategic Cost Reduction, Agribusiness and Process Transformation etc. We also advise our clients in accelerating sales and profit growth, expanding into new markets / categories and achieve operational excellence. We combine deep industry experience with rigorous fact-based analysis and market-relevant insights to plan & execute strategies and achieve measurable results.
• MBA from a Tier 1/2 Institute and Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Statistics or related discipline (Preferable), or
• MTech/MS in Computer Science/Statistics or related discipline from a reputed institute
• Industry Expertise: Experience in Consumer Goods Industry
• Domain Development: Worked Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collaterals
• Has worked in the Analytics/Data Science Team (as part of the firm itself or as part of consulting organization) for leading CGS companies like Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, AbInBev, Mondelez etc.
• Developed & implemented analytics model-based solutions addressing challenges like Route Optimization (Traveling Salesman), Outlet Segmentation/Churn/Cross-sell or Upsell, Incentive Management, Revenue Optimization (Pricing, Portfolio/Assortment, Promotion), Marketing Mix Modeling etc.
• Understanding of B2C & B2B Sales & Marketing both in developed & emerging markets