Agribusiness Commodity Trading & Risk Consultant - Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Agribusiness
Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Extend support for assignments along the Accenture Agribusiness - Grains such as rice, oats, cereals, Proteins key segments - meat processing, backward integration, meat supply chain, business transformation, and Sourcing and Grower development. Similar engagements are also expected in Dairy/Food Processing/Commodity Trading sectors.
• Deliver potential solutions along producer services, supply chain strategies, operational excellence, process optimization, system implementation, commodity trading and risk management, plant services, sustainability and business transformation for Accenture clients in agribusiness.
• Support business development and marketing activities to grow the Agribusiness consulting practice.
• Advise clients on accelerating growth, expansion into new markets and categories and achieve operational excellence.
• Combine deep industry experience with rigorous fact-based analysis and market-relevant insights to plan and execute strategies and achieve measurable results.
• Solve an unstructured problem where brief provided is minimum by breaking down the challenge into structured modules.
• Engage with clients and stakeholders independently both onshore and onsite.
• Impart strong functional knowledge and guidance to client and project teams.
• Streamline client delivery, thought leadership, practice development, capability development and offshore support.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
• Great pitch deck writing skills using compelling storyline techniques
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills
• Capability to drive and lead requirement gathering and design workshops with client stakeholders
• Strong project management and documentation skills, and an ability to work at client’s site
• Ability to work in a rapidly-changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Your experience counts!
MBA from Tier 1 and 2 business school
3-4 years of SAP S4 HANA modules or CTRM application experience working on SAP/CTRM delivery engagement
Must have worked as end-to-end SAP/CTRM Solution or Functional Architect for at least 3-4 proposals.
Experience with proposal writing, solutioning and presales
Must have worked on 2-3 large scale transformation or implementation delivery programs for global agribusiness clients
Well-rounded understanding of agribusiness industry is mandatory, should have worked primarily in all or few of the key industry areas such as farmer services, supply chain strategies, operational excellence, process optimization, system implementation, commodity trading and risk management, plant services, sustainability and business transformation
Should have been in client-facing roles for 3-4 engagements