Digital Commerce Consultant - Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Commerce
Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Lets infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Lead client conversations and drive team to deliver as per project objectives.
• Define the right solution model for the client to generate business opportunities and support Accenture leadership.
• Outline client’s D2C e-commerce strategy across business channels including product, pricing, promotion, digital marketing across ecommerce platforms.
• Assess current maturity on D2C, e-commerce and digital marketing capabilities and provide inputs to enhance client’s capabilities.
• Leverage local constraints & maturity to enhance ecommerce activation.
• Recommend actions on improving campaign performance, on platform and off platform through unique end-to-end growth levers.
• Collaborate with marketing heads and teams to understand and drive brand’s D2C agenda and frame detailed digital media plans.
• Own and enhance user experience in D2C channels (website, app etc.) with a focus on design & aesthetics, content, navigation, branding, checkout funnel, payment integration & promotional campaigns
• Create and manage an online D2C ecommerce plan including promotional calendar, product exclusives, cross-selling programs, data ownership & sharing
• Drive Performance Marketing & CRM initiatives in D2C channels; own and manage online D2C sales activity including SEO, on-site activity, and specific D2C ecommerce KPIs (conversion, bounce etc.)
• Create and manage synergies between internal & external D2C stakeholders and marketplace partners.
• Design the D2C transformation journey for clients, develop operating frameworks and manage deployment/ transformation programs.
• Suggest strategic directional inputs to client and key stakeholders
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills align a team with the strategic goals of a project
• Drive execution by managing project delivery and timely creation of deliverables
• Deep skills and experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
• Functional knowledge of digital marketing and campaign management is a must
• Ability to effectively work with heterogenous teams in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Your experience counts!
MBA from Tier-I business school
A minimum of 5 years of industry (MNC companies) and/or consulting experience
Experience in consumer goods Industry is preferable, with proven success in areas such as digital marketing, e-commerce and/or brand management
Prior experience in developing assets and methodologies, viewpoints, research or white papers and marketing collateral that support business objectives