Marketing Transformation Consultant - Consumer Goods & Services
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Marketing Transformation | Level: Consultant |
Years of Exp: 3+ years
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking into the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Lead client conversations and drive a team to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
• Define the right solution model for the client to generate business opportunities and support Accenture leadership.
• Drive end-to-end Marketing Transformation programs spanning owned websites, social channels, eCommerce channels & affiliates, for clients
• Assess current maturity in Marketing capabilities and provide inputs to transform the Marketing function
• Design the Marketing Transformation journey for clients, develop operating frameworks and manage Digital transformation programs
• Assess the performance of various digital marketing platforms and recommend actions on delivering key outcomes for the client
• Lead Marketing Technology (Mar-Tech) strategy and approach, ensuring deployment of technology to meet current and future needs for marketing, data integration, and campaign optimization.
• Manage product/ platform-based implementation in a functional capacity, including gathering user functional requirements during design, working with development teams during implementation, and supporting test cycles
• Create and manage synergies between internal client stakeholders and ecosystem partners
• Suggest strategic directional inputs to senior stakeholders at the client and ecosystem partners
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills align a team with the strategic goals of a project
• Drive execution by managing project delivery and timely creation of deliverables
• Ability to effectively work with heterogeneous teams in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Deep skills and experience in digital marketing and Marketing Transformation
• Expertise in deriving data-driven insights from marketing data to drive value
• Experience with Consumer Data Platforms, customer profiling, segmentation, and audience creation
• Experience in creating 1st Party data architecture, operating model recommendations, and deployment of CDP & DMP
• Knowledge of Marketing-Tech stack including but not limited to Digital Analytics (Google, Facebook, Adobe, etc.), Content Management platforms (CMS), Campaign management platforms, SEO/ SEM tools
• Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools & platforms (HubSpot/ Marketo/ Google marketing platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
• Experience in defining product requirements for Customer Data Platform, brand monetization, and experimentation (A/B Test Framework)
• Expertise in setting up digital tracking elements to capture first-party data (tag integrations, tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), and custom data partner integration development
• Knowledge of Ad-tech transformation experience across Adobe, Salesforce suite, cloud, and data integrations
• Prior experience working with/for marketing operations, and familiarity with operating models and processes for the Consumer Goods industry will be a plus
Your experience counts!
MBA from Tier-I business school
A minimum of 3 years of industry (MNC companies) and/ or consulting experience
Experience in the consumer goods industry is preferable, with proven success in areas such as digital marketing, digital transformation, and/or brand management
Prior experience in developing assets and methodologies, viewpoints, research or white papers, and marketing collateral that support business objectives
What s in it for you?
An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
Potential to co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
Ability to embed responsible business into everything from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.