Roles and Responsibilities
Skill/Operating Group CN C&M – Automated Telco / Media Level Analyst or Consultant
Location Pune/Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 20-100%
When its 100%, it could be 100% for multiple years
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Project Delivery: Work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for:
• Design specific solution adapting AI driven and Customer Centric-Predictive Assurance model
• Formulate processes, policies and standards for end-to-end AI solution requirements, including Real Time Service Assurance, Field Force Automation, Intelligent Customer Service, On-demand Fault Reduction, Cloud Native Network Automation and Digital Network Operations
• Institutionalize different transformational roadmaps for scalability, efficiency and standardization
• Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required
• Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops
• Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
• Engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager, operations)
• Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms against industry benchmarks
Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&M practice
Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in telecommunications and media
• MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 B-school ideally with a prior degree in telecommunications engineering
Experience: Consulting Experience:
• 1-4 Years of progressive experience in Management Consulting industry
• Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Pl note we are looking for client facing soft skills.
• Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, architecture assessments etc.
• Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
• Experience in a business analyst and functional consultant role conversant with, client interactions and global deliveries.
• Understanding of use cases based on AI Service Assurance – to drive business/operations benefits – would be ideal.
• Machine Learning and Deep Learning as applied to telecom domain in general, and operators, in particular; includes solution life cycle management considerations.
• Propose solution options based on the analysis and recommend the option that is architecturally compliant and most feasible in terms of cost effectiveness, robustness, security and maintainability across the architecture
• Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS and OSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
• Solid understanding of generations of RAN, EPC and SGi-LAN, as per 3GPP Specifications. Emphasis on 4G and 5G technologies.
• Deep expertise, in telecom Operations Support Systems (OSS): network management & operations, orchestration & self-organizing networks, and analytics & assurance
• Carrier-grade solution design, field engineering, and network management experience in Service Provider settings.
• Exposure to cloud-native architectures and their usage in Telecom Networks
• Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM preferred. eTOM certification is highly desirable.
• Certifications AI in Telecom by TM Forum will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
• Exposure to global clients is preferred
• Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
• Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
• Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• Be flexible, and have a good team approach