Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries - Communications, Media & Entertainment.
Communications- Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
Media & Entertainment - Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
Should you look forward to grow, learn, deliver and network within a highly professional and dynamic environment which includes a wide range of world-class experts, CN-C&M gives you a perfect Launchpad to your career journey.
Added with tremendous prospects, you will be travelling extensively, both locally/globally, in exploring the world delivering value and would get plenty of opportunities to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Qualifications : • Engineer (preferably) + MBA from Tier-1/2 institutes Experience: Consulting Experience • Candidate should have 1-8 years’ experience of working with consulting firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks experience prior working in consulting firms
• Telecom networks process experience in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
• Shall have good knowledge and experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas.
• Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills and will not give weightage to electronic interactions
• Following domain experiences are desired (all or few): • Wired & Wireless telecom network architecture, Access technologies (LTE,5G), standards and protocols, routing & switching. • Solid understanding of generations of RAN, EPC and SGi-LAN, as per 3GPP Specifications. Emphasis on 4G and 5G technologies
• Realtime OSS, Automated Orchestration, Network Cloudification, Software Defined Network, NFV (Exposure and working knowledge)
• IoT, M2M –understanding of B2C, B2B use cases, network architecture & technologies, key market players and telecom ecosystem
• Network planning & optimization across RF, access, core, transport
• Coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc.
• Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC,
• Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
• Deep expertise, in telecom Operations Support Systems (OSS): network management & operations, orchestration & self-organizing networks, and analytics & assurance
• Carrier-grade solution design, field engineering, and network management experience in Service Provider settings.
• Understanding of use cases based on AI Service Assurance – to drive business/operations benefits – would be ideal.
• Exposure to cloud-native architectures and their usage in Telecom Networks
• Machine Learning and Deep Learning as applied to telecom domain in general, and operators, in particular; includes solution life cycle management considerations. • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to global clients is preferred Ability to handle small team and lead them for project delivery
Telecom Experience: • Understanding of the OTT, OSS, BSS, Digital Advertising, TV/Linear Advertising, Decoupling, Order Management, Customer Engagement, Video Services, along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities