Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) – Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
• Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
• Utilities – Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
• Chemicals – Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence , Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
• Natural Resources – Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are other cross-industry capabilities designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
• Digital Plant is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
• Platforms is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
Education: Full time MBA / PGDM (Full time) from Tier-1 Institutions
Engineering background (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive) from Tier-1 institutions