CN X.O DIGITAL MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS – INTELLIGENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
With A Team of Leading Practitioners having deep functional & industry knowledge specializing in the area of Asset Integrity and Reliability Management, Master Data Management, EAM & Maintenance Execution, Material & MRO Management, Industry Analytics and Digital Industrial Workforce
We Serve Across Various industries like Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Utilities, Chemical, Discrete & continuous manufacturing to name a few.
• Hands on knowledge and experience of APM tools and techniques like Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Corrosion Management, Maintenance Turnaround Management, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
• Hands on experience of asset & inventory data management, developing inventory management solutions, inventory optimization, etc.
• Experience of working with various EAM/ERP solutions like SAP PM/Maximo, INFOR, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers etc.
• Experience of solving complex problems in asset maintenance and reliability management to drive growth and value for productions/operations & maintenance
• Experience of leading diagnostics studies for clients and design end-to-end solutions in line with client requirements. Prepare project & resource plan and cost estimates in agreement with the client and other stakeholders
• Manage and ensure timely project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics through leading a team of experienced professionals
• Manage and develop excellent Client relationships. Coordinate and liaison with various client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder alignment during the project lifecycle
• Develop Point of Views (POVs) and Thought Capital around the recent and upcoming trends and technologies in the Asset Management space
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and diverse consulting environment
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country
An MBA from a Tier 1 B School and certifications of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS CSCP, IOT Platform, Advance analytics, Agile certification will be an added advantage