CN X.O DIGITAL MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS - INTELLIGENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
With A Team of Leading Practitioners having deep functional & industry knowledge specializing in the area of Asset Integrity and Reliability Management, Master Data Management, EAM & Maintenance Execution, Material & MRO Management, Industry Analytics and Digital Industrial Workforce
We Serve Across Various industries like Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Utilities, Chemical, Discrete & continuous manufacturing to name a few.
Skill/Operating GroupIX.0 DMO - Intelligent Asset Management
• Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
• 4-10 years of experience preferably in Engineering, Asset Performance Management & Maintenance Management with strong understanding of technical as well as systems knowledge
• Consulting experience will be of advantage (though not mandatory)
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives
• Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlickView etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint, MS-Word is mandatory.
Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros will be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Address:Plant 3,,Godrej and Boyce Compound,LBS Marg,Vikhro, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India