• Hands on knowledge and experience of APM tools and techniques like Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Corrosion Management, Maintenance Turnaround Management, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
• Hands on experience of asset & inventory data management, developing inventory management solutions, inventory optimization, etc.
• Experience of working with various EAM/ERP solutions like SAP PM/Maximo, INFOR, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers etc.
• Experience of solving complex problems in asset maintenance and reliability management to drive growth and value for productions/operations & maintenance
• Experience of leading diagnostics studies for clients and design end-to-end solutions in line with client requirements. Prepare project & resource plan and cost estimates in agreement with the client and other stakeholders
• Manage and ensure timely project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics through leading a team of experienced professionals
• Manage and develop excellent Client relationships. Coordinate and liaison with various client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder alignment during the project lifecycle
• Develop Point of Views (POVs) and Thought Capital around the recent and upcoming trends and technologies in the Asset Management space
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and diverse consulting environment
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country
• Demonstrate expertise across one or more of following areas
o Enabling solutions through Automation using digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.) and Virtual Agent
o Implement digital tools and digital strategies for the clients
o Use of data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
o Knowledge of IoT, Analytics, Blockchain and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement
o Digital industrial workforce and development of digitally enabled solutions for procurement
o Use of Connected Worker and Connected Construction, Worker Mobility solutions to drive efficiency for maintenance execution & management
o Knowledge of Advanced Work Packages, Digital Twin & Thread, Project Lifecycle Management
• Development of Unique Project Specific deliverables such as Operating Philosophy, Risk Register, Communication Matrix, specific process & procedures etc.
• Understand, define and manage project scope including scope creep, scope change management and approvals
• Development of Project Status Dashboards, Red Flag Reports, Schedule Analysis & other various MIS reports covering major project progress aspects & criticalities
- Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes) • MBA / PGDM (preferred) • 10-16 years of experience preferably in Engineering, Asset Performance Management & Maintenance Management with strong understanding of technical as well as systems knowledge • Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Leading role. Consulting experience will be of advantage (though not mandatory) • Experience in delivering large-transformational projects across Industry groups & geographies. Should have handled a team of 6+ experienced resources • The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for delivering consulting engagements • The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives • Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlickView etc. is an added advantage • Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint, MS-Word is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros will be preferred.