Roles and Responsibilities
Skill/Operating Group IX.0 Digital Capital Projects Level Consultant
Location Gurgaon Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Responsibilities: • To bring digital capabilities, industry knowledge, analytics experience, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Capital Projects industry to deliver business value
• To work with leading clients across Resources, H&PS, Hi Tech & Products industries, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute leading digital strategies
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Design and implement client’s digital strategies including digital architecture within given timeframe and budget requirements
• Lead and train a team for solutioning, deployment and successful handover of digital solutions to the client
Qualifications: • Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
Experience: • 5-8 years of experience in developing and implementing digital and analytics strategies for large-scale capital projects
• Experience across one or more aspects of digital enablement technologies including Automation (EPC), RPA (Blue prism / Automation Anywhere etc), Digital Analytics, Digital Procurement, Track and Trace Solutions, Connected Construction, Connected Manpower, Advanced Work Packages, BIM, Video Analytics, etc.
• Hands on experience of working on various applications like MS Excel Advance Techniques, Presentation / Slides making through PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau etc.
• Hands on experience on Project Management tools like Primavera Unifier, Microsoft Project, Ecosys, SAP etc.
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
Key Competencies and Skills: • Ability to analyze and identify key gaps in organization’s digital capabilities and provide solutions to overcome these gaps; Digital Maturity Assessments.
• Expertise in data management and analytics tools preferred
• Demonstrate expertise across one or more of following areas
o Enabling solutions through Automation using digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.)
o Design & Implementation of digital strategies and digital tools customized for the client’s needs across Capital Projects Lifecycle (EPCO)
o Use of big data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
o Knowledge of IoT and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement. Knowledge of Digital twin, BIM & AWP is desirable.
o Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics and development of digitally enabled solutions for these functions
o Use of connected worker and connected construction to drive efficiency for capital project clients
o Use of wearable to improve workforce productivity
• Strong analytical, reporting & Dashboarding capabilities
• Robust communication and co-ordination skills
• Good decision making and negotiation skills