Logistical Details • Experience: 10+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India
• Full time
• Start: ASAP
Role Description Looking for a “driving style” Manger with exceptional skills in communication to build and grow smart connected product team.
As the Manager in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the leadership to define and deliver on the product strategy for our device software and services at the edge.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead a team of Analysts and Consultants, with a focus on developing talent, making great hires, and ensuring the smart connected product team is a great place to work.
• Develop relevent assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
• Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your team to drive and deliver these to market.
• Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants.
• Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
• Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
• Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
Preferred Experience • Experience of working in NPD, R&D and smart product space
• 10+ years of work experience as a Product Manager for Connected / IoT/ Smart Home products, with excellent exposure to sensors, Machine to Machine connectivity, predictive/prescriptive modelling and advanced analytics.
• Have demonstrated project leadership including successfully defining and launching product innovation and implementing digital strategies across all stages of value chain (Smart Connected Products)
• Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
• Familiar with at least one of the portfolio management tool (Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.)
• Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
• In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
• Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/AI/ ML/ Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
• Have a strong track record of product management and shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• Concrete experience leading complex digital products through multiple life-cycles.
• Experience leading complex device-oriented products
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, IoT, complex event analysis, advanced analytics etc.
• Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
• Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
• General Manager / owner mentality, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary.
Key Skills • Exceptionally organized
• Detail oriented
• Good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding approvals/ follow ups
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• A highly motivated self-starter
• Engineering background with MBA preferred