Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description
Logistical Details • Experience: 6+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India
• Full time
Looking for a “driving style” Consultant with exceptional skills in communication to produce quality deliverables for the client. As the Consultant in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in NPD, R&D, Portfolio and Smart Connected product area.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop relevent assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
• Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
• Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
• Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
• Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
• Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
Additional responsibilities (as needed)
• Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
• Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s SCP offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
• Support management in RFP, Estimation and work breakdown
• Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
• Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
• Thorough understanding of network protocols and IIoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
• Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
• Familiar with at least one of the portfolio management tool (Planisware/ Changepoint/Planview/ SAP PPM etc.)
• Aware of best practices in design patterns
• Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
• Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution
• In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
• Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
• Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/AI/ ML/ Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
• Exceptionally organized
• Detail oriented
• Good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding approvals/ follow ups
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• A highly motivated self-starter
• Engineering background with MBA preferred