Key Responsibilities: Digital Manufacturing Programs Delivery, Sales & Business development, Practice and People development.
Preferred Experience: • 10+ years of industry / consulting experience with 5+ years of proven experience in leading large-scale digital manufacturing strategy & implementation projects in Consumer goods & services companies
• Strong functional knowledge of consumer manufacturing value chain with ability to identify and quantify business cases impacting the P&L and/or balance sheet for manufacturing plus supply chain use cases
• Hands on experience in Industry 4.0 technologies: Internet of Things, AR/VR, Edge Analytics, Blockchain, Manufacturing Control Tower, AGVs, 3D Printing, Computer vision, APS, Robotics, etc.
• Good understanding of IT-OT architecture including overall ISA 95, data lakes, plant automation, plant network, security protocols and industry standards • Delivered technology guidance, provided support on POC’s (Proof-of-Concepts), performed enterprise portfolio assessments, industry best practices review and technology leadership workshops.
• End to End experience of implementing smart manufacturing solution on IOT Platforms like (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP Leonardo, PTC etc.) is a must
• Experience with Advance analytics is considered as a plus • Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
• The individual must be self-starter, high-performance achiever, someone who has led teams and has demonstrated experience of delivering cross-functional projects
• Entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and passionate in functioning amongst highly diverse consulting firm
• An MBA from a Tier 1 B School and certifications of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS CSCP, IOT Platform, Advance analytics, Agile certification will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service
• This individual must be comfortable working and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients at all levels of the organization – from the shop floor to the board room
• Comfort with travel