Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) – Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
• Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
• Utilities – Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
• Chemicals – Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence , Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
• Natural Resources – Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are three Business Services designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
• Accenture Plant and Commercial Services (APCS) is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
• Accenture Capital Project Services (ACPS) focuses on supporting clients through each phase of a capital project life cycle.
• Accenture Enterprise Services (AES) is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
Engineering Bachelor s degree and/or master s degree from institute of repute