As a Management Consulting Manager, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You will be part of the Executive Management Team for a group of close to 90 management consulting resources providing MC services to Accenture's global energy clients.
* 10 - 15 years of consulting or industry experience in the energy industry with focus on upstream operations, finance or management in the Oil & Gas industry
* MBA degree from Tier 1 institute (IIM / ISB)
* Experience in the below areas: o Upstream engineer with experience in well operations (offshore, uncoventional wells )with knowledge and experience in supporting operations
o Good experience of offshore well site engineering and strong understanding of fundamentals in E&P including: subsurface geosciences and Engineering, Surface Facilities
o Underatdning of associated drilling operations such as HSE, materials management, realibility / integrity etc.
o Well versed in commercial and regulatory aspects of petroleum development
o Identify and quantify cutting edge industry specific digital disruption opportunities for upstream clients through convergence of analytics & digital capability around drilling operations, well integrity and worker safety
o Has expereince with business development across but not limited client picthes, RFP response and propsal dveleopment and solution architecture.
o Has led a team of 5+ resources in the past engagements
* Strong and proven experience in client engagement during the entire lifecycle of the project across inception, sales and delivery
* Strong and proven leadership skills in developing a practice, preferably in the management consulting space
* Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction