Operations and Process Transformation Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Help clients chart a strategic roadmap to achieve goals backed by a comprehensive assessment and business value case.
• Drive qualitative and quantitative process assessments to enable a clear lens on enterprise process performance and gaps.
• Support client organization in areas of organization structure, governance, process reengineering, solution strategy, key performance indicators.
• Design, architect and manage strategic solution-led transformation for clients.
• Lead the workstream for any of the supply chain module such as demand planning, supply planning, control tower, and drive the client workshops during requirement gathering and design phases of the project.
• Guide the team during the build and test phases of the project.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a subject matter expert for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects.
• Proactively build the process as well as the technology capabilities within the team.
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of planning strategy, organization, processes, operations, and technology.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong analytical skills to reach clear-cut, methodical solutions
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Strong team-management skills
Commented [SS1]: Need clarity on highlighted portions.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Your experience counts! MBA from Tier 1 B-school 6-9 years of consulting experience Preferably one or two projects in Planning transformation implementation that includes demand Planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning control tower, using business platforms like SAP IBP, APO, Kinaxis, O9, OMP, Anaplan, E2Open, Aera, JDA/BY and Oracle SCM
Prior experience of 3-4 projects with end-to-end solution implementation in any of the modules such as demand planning, supply planning and control tower, in a client-facing role