The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and management consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
The Planning team with SCM champions the aspects of supply chain planning across demand and supply planning functions. Statistical forecasting/demand planning, replenishment, production planning/scheduling, material planning, inventory management and S&OP are some of the areas where the team excels.
Various service offerings by the SCM teams are as follows
Demand Planning and Analytics
Supply Planning and Analytics
Inventory Planning and Optimization
Sales and Operations Planning
Logistics Procurement & Analytics
The Core Capabilities of SCM Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep expertise in both the planning and fulfilment domains of the supply chain.
Qualifications : • Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• MBA / Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• Minimum of 3 years large scale Supply Chain Control Tower consulting experience and managing work-streams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
Experience : • 4 - 8 years of relevant post qualification experience
• Good, in depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas: o Control Tower Solution Design: Ability to support the business need discussions and mapping the requirements to Control Tower capabilities and design the solution. Should have exposure to do the configuration as per designed solution. o Control Tower Integration and Technical Architecture: Experience of integration Control Tower Solution with different inhouse and 3rd party systems / applications in client environment. Should be able to assess the impact & risks and provide value propositions of implementing the Control Tower solution. The candidate should have experience in analyzing the AS-IS status and proposing the TO-BE Control Tower Architecture. Experience around enabling integration of Control Tower platform with Client’s systems o Control Tower Business Case and Roadmap development: exposure and understanding of business case and user stories around Control Tower and roadmap to agile implementation. o Control Tower Solution Development, Testing and Deployment: In depth knowledge / experience of Control Tower solution development in Supply chain and fulfillment. Ability to support solution deployment considering the best practices.
• 2+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Control Tower methodology and solution implementations.
• Knowledge on Technical Architecture and Public Cloud solution with industry platforms will be preferred
• Experience with other ERP suites (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, E2Open, OMP, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.) is a plus
• Awareness and knowledge on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain functional use cases will be desirable